Proven Digital Technologies to Reach Modern Grocery Customers
- The grocery retail market is on track to generate an additional $440 billion by 2022
- 68% of worldwide consumers plan to continue buying online after the pandemic
- The grocery industry can leverage its 60% increase in data sources to deliver a unified shopping experiences
What if connecting your customer’s data could align with your vision of serving more customers faster while making more revenue? With a proven ecommerce grocery strategy, your grocery operations can realize cost reductions, gain competitive advantages, and increase your margins and customer retention rates…while you sleep.
How Can a Proven Digital Transformation Accelerate My Grocery Business?
- Quickly increase margins and retention by improving your customer’s journey 24/7, allowing customers to engage, shop and checkout
- Build trust with every promotional or marketing campaign using a 360-degree view of each customer’s preferences
- Offer the latest website features to attract customers to your online grocery store
- Improve or extend new functionality to include all details of a physical store, including extensive product categorization, selling products by weight, unit, and package
Download our white paper, “Reach Modern Grocery Customers with Proven Digital Technologies,” now!