The OSF eCommerce Manager is responsible to drive the ecommerce website on behalf of OSF customers. In this role, you will be driving the strategy, the optimal solutions and approaches for a successful digital performance in close collaboration with the customers focusing mainly on conversion.
You will also be involved in pre-sales activities, being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trusted advisor for the customers in all regards related to digital transformation, including merchant initiatives to provide value to the customer and increase revenues. Additional responsibilities include:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Consult with customers to understand their business objectives and help priorities the requirements;
- Provide consultative services to lead the customers towards achieving their objectives;
- Leverage business strategy, customer insight, product/service design and technology into actionable digital transformation strategy;
- Strategize, design, develop, and deploy innovative best-in-class digital marketing solutions for our customers;
- Prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers by mastering of website tagging plan, A/B Testing, etc.;
- Being able to develop and apply a SEO strategy;
- Drive a team of web merchandisers and specialists (SEO, tagging, marketing, etc.);
- Maintain exceptional relationships with customer stakeholders by implementing and participating to diverse onsite/ online meetings;
- Translate project proposals and briefs into project plan and lead the development and execution of it;
- Analyze data related to customer engagement, best performing marketing channels and understand business value;
- Work with multi-national teams to deliver end-to-end projects while assuring a high level of customers’ satisfaction;
- Identify opportunities for new projects, based on customers’ feedback and the newest companies’ services/ products.
- More than 3+ years previous experience in developing and deploying various digital eCommerce transformation projects using Salesforce.com capabilities;
- Exceptional customer facing skills while possessing a deep understanding of both business and technology worlds;
- Good understanding and knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.;
- Knowledgeable and proficient to provide advice to the customers and prospects regarding which solution might best fulfill their needs based on the company’s expertise;
- Any Salesforce certification is considered to be an advantage;
- Driven by customer’ success and able to maintain excellent relationships with the customers;
- Previous experience in managing teams will be considered a plus;
- English fluency;
- Availability to travel upon business need.