We are looking for a great storyteller and communicator to help us develop content that converts. You will work to understand business goals and user needs, then help plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together. Your goal will be in helping the company to have a shift in focus from the hard sell to providing helpful information to potential customers and clients, at the right time and on the rights channels.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in creating compelling positioning and thought leadership content, with a minimum of five years’ experience writing B2B marketing content. You should have exceptional writing skills and a portfolio that would be a natural match to our line of business, to be able to distill complex technical information into easy-to-digest copy that engages, entertains and inspires its intended audience, and develop a core content strategy that will act as a lead generation tool.
This is a global and highly collaborative role. You will be a part of the Corporate & Branding global team, reporting directly to the Global Brand & Content Director and will work with the Content, Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
As a Content Strategist, you WILL:
- Write, proofread, and edit a wide variety of marketing, sales and event-related content ensuring that copy is clear, error-free, relevant, and matches our brand voice.
- Develop and own the core content strategy that should define content objectives, competitive differentiators, brand values and voice and tone.
- Understand the target audience by working closely with the research team in building personas and empathy maps. This includes also interviews with current clients.
- Conduct regular stakeholder and SME interviews for a better understanding of each service, solution and product, and use the insights in developing compelling assets.
- Perform regular content gap analysis to help determine what new content is needed by figuring out what’s missing.
- Use insights from social media listening to better align the company’s voice to what’s trending and what the audience expects from us.
- Measure content assets against strategic business objectives and develop assets that will reach the goals of both quarterly global campaigns, as well as the company’s always on messaging.
- Determine success metrics for the content strategy, as this will better outline the content objectives that lead to critical KPIs to be measured.
- Be responsible for content inventory, working closely with the Content Manager.
- Be a custodian for content quality and consistency throughout the company.
- Manage a team of freelance copywriters & translators to write, proofread, translate and edit a wide variety of marketing, sales and event-related content ensuring that copy is clear, error-free, relevant, and matches our brand voice.
- Coordinate the approval and publishing process at every step of the way and work with clients, directors, designers, webmasters and others in the completion of your tasks.
- Create and maintain the editorial calendars and style guide.
- Manage the yearly content budget.
- Formulate content on the go for various marketing channels and assets such as social media platforms, brochures, presentation decks, paid media ads, website pages etc.
As a Content Strategist, you ARE:
- A native English speaker with exceptional written abilities and attention to detail.
- A standout idea generator and problem solvers with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Someone who has proven experience with B2B communications and has a minimum of five years as a copywriter, preferably in the tech industry.
- Able to gather key business and user insights, and apply your strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
- Experienced in developing innovative, compelling and differentiated content pieces.
- Able to interview and research to develop vibrant stories that align with the company’s business goals.
- Someone with a firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills.
- Highly creative, collaborative, and able to work quickly and independently to complete projects with minimal guidance.
- In possession of solid project and process management skills with a proven track record in driving tasks through from concept to completion.
As an OSF employee, you will ENJOY:
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
- The chance to work with leading international companies
- A competitive medical plan