A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS TO ASIA-PACIFIC
Asia-Pacific has been on the minds of many merchants, and for a good reason. eMarketer states that by 2021, ecommerce in APAC is estimated to reach $3.5 trillion, a number that is three times larger than North America, the second-largest revenue-generating region. Easier said than done applies when it comes to a move into this area, however. We’re not trying to discourage you; rather, we wish to ensure you’re well-prepared.
We’ve developed this white paper to assist you in your planning. It’s based on recent trends we’ve seen in Asia-Pacific commerce, as well as relevant studies and statistics that all serve to provide you with the essential data you need to be well-informed.
- Details on the market characteristics of APAC, including demographics and technology usage.
- The various challenges to be considered when setting up in the region.
- Information on the various preferred payment methods used per country.
- Shipping preferences, including special considerations for cross-border shipping.
- What APAC consumers are looking for in the return process.
- Questions to consider before moving into the region.