Boosting Sales with B2B Ecommerce
Jun. 29, 2021 | How Jeld-Wen Amplifies Online Growth with Customer-Centric Experiences
Time: 2pm UK, 3pm CEST, 4pm EEST, 9am EDT
The past year changed how B2B buyers and sellers interact, resulting in more than 90% of B2B transactions taking place remotely or online. Even before last year, 82% of business buyers said they want the same experience as their personal shopping. With 68% of B2B buyers saying COVID-19 has elevated their expectations of companies’ digital capabilities, there’s an increased urgency for B2B businesses to update their digital strategy.
Join OSF Digital and Salesforce for a brief, 30-minute interactive discussion with Jeld-Wen, the UK’s largest manufacturer of timber windows, doors and stairs. They’ll talk about how the manufacturer launched Salesforce Lightning B2B Commerce FAST to boost sales, lower operational costs, and deliver a frictionless buying experience for customers.
Here’s what to expect from the session:
- Make B2B ecommerce work for your business. Learn how to drive more ROI with a digitally powered sales team while lowering operational costs across your business and boosting customer lifetime value.
- See the solution in action. Get a look at how you can provide intuitive, personalized purchasing experiences for your B2B customers at scale with a self-service purchasing portal that improves productivity for sales & service and helps differentiate your business.
- Hear best practices from Jeld-Wen. Learn how Jeld-Wen leverages B2B commerce and lowered operational costs, streamlined ordering with self-service capabilities, and increased customer engagement and loyalty.
- Interactive Q&A. Understand how a self-service ecommerce solution can work for your business and how to partner with us to quickly get started.
- Colin Robinson, OSF – Regional Vice President, UKI
- Andy Peebler, Salesforce – Vice President Commerce Cloud
- James Dadd, Jeld Wen – Digital Director Europe
Please reserve your seat by filling in our online registration form today!