As a Marketing Specialist, you will combine marketing expertise with a deep knowledge of the local markets to enhance company's learning programs success and employer branding strategy for OSF Digital in Ukraine.
You will build marketing advertising programs ensuring that no online and offline approaches is left behind, every marketing touchpoint is measured quantitatively in a robust, but highly organized reporting format, and help drive growth through informed, data-driven decisions.
You will be involved in marketing related activities in four key areas: Employer branding; Training programs for external people; Recruitment campaign; Internal employee communication.
This is a full-time, permanent role, working remotely.
Are you keen to contribute to the employer branding initiatives of a dynamic player in the cloud computing industry?
Then maybe this opportunity could be right for you.
- Implement and monitor various campaigns for promoting OSF Digital learning programs, both online and offline;
- Plan and implement initiatives for Employer Branding strategy of OSF Digital in Ukraine;
- Coordinate and monitor the promotion of company’s learning programs using a variety of channels, including SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, digital advertising, conversion optimization, etc.
- Plan unique online marketing strategies taking into consideration the target, the country and the company’s goals. Assist with execution.
- Establish the estimated budget for marketing campaigns and own it;
- Use web analytics tools to measure campaign success (Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMrush, etc.);
- Analyzing campaigns results and reporting performance, summarizing key insights, and offering recommendations and report regularly to all stakeholders ;
- Deliver in-person presentations at various internal and external events;
- Coordinate company hosted events such as webinars or events/ presentations for universities;
- Assist OSF Talent Acquisition team with local coordination of relevant events selection, registration, preparation, and logistics. Cooperate with Recruitment team for preparing content for job ads;
- Maintain the local events calendar related to the employer branding; plan and execute the company’s participation in local events;
- Build and maintain good collaboration with company’s partners/ vendors for delivering the marketing strategy ;
- Coordinate the development and distribution of content, reports, webinars, etc. between OSF Digital and external stakeholders (e.g. partners or universities);
- Manage periodical internal communication campaigns, in cooperation with the Country Manager. Collaborate with the marketing department and order promotional items for specific occasions. Be involved in office branding activities.
- 3 years of experience in SEO, email marketing, digital marketing and Social Media;
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics solutions;
- Keen understanding of best practices in marketing communications;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- High-energy, creative, team-oriented individual with a passion for building results driven campaigns;
- English fluency;
- Ability to work in an international environment.