We are looking for a great scout with attention to details, high search capabilities, analytical skills, power to synthesize data & info from multiple sources, and communicator to help us develop researches that will support our marketing and sales departments.
This person will be responsible for market research and business background insights and will primarily contribute to our CRM data base by introducing, operating, and maintaining records.
This is a global and highly collaborative role. You will be a part of the Corporate & Branding global team, working with the Sales, Marketing, Industry, and Product teams.
As a Market Researcher, you WILL:
- Support the Marketing & Sales Teams in researching, prospecting, nurturing, and any other related activities that may help them generate and close deals;
- Execute market research and/or business background research based on the global priorities or requests received from the regional marketing managers;
- Conduct detailed market research and/or business background research, business and technological analysis based on received assignments and summarize the results in order to present all findings to direct manager and/or to cross-functional Business Development / Pre-sales & Sales Teams;
- Contribute to business development efforts by conducting research related activities on both existing customers & prospects, as well as on new potential customers;
- Inquire, extract, and integrate data & information from multiple sources in order to highlight market / business trends to Marketing & Sales Department members;
- Contribute to CRM operations by introducing, operating, and maintaining data base records;
- Be a custodian for CRM data base quality and consistency throughout the company;
- Document and organize all research projects, in order to make them available to extended teams;
- Present any ideas you may have for additional methods for OSF to grow and improve its sales / marketing support activities, inspire future campaigns / plans and determine new vehicles / tools to be used in research operations.
As a Market Researcher, you ARE:
At OSF, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate and support them for the benefit of our employees and our community.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- An advanced English speaker with excellent writing & editing skills (more languages is a plus);
- Someone who has very strict attention to details, analytical skills, high search capabilities, power to synthesize data & info from multiple sources, and able to build market research that align with the company’s business goals;
- Someone who has knowledge of working with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) or with other marketing solutions and tools, such as DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn for Business, Hoovers, Bloomberg, etc.;
- An advanced Microsoft Office suite user, especially Excel and SharePoint;
- Highly collaborative, with great communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural team;
- In possession of solid project and process management skills necessary in independently driving tasks through from concept to completion;
- Someone who has experience in sales / marketing support activities or business development support activities;
- Someone who has experience or worked in a Tech / Software company (considered an advantage);
- Someone who has a bachelor’s degree in Economics or related fields (considered an advantage).