OSF Digital entrusts people and technology to make a difference in the cloud computing industry. Be a part of ONE team that is seamless and unified, where the great minds think alike to participate with Original, Simple, and Fabulous ideas. Winning Fast Company’s Best Workplace for Innovators Award, we are driven by our desire for creative solutions. Accelerate your own professional growth through Fast Track, Certifications, and Career Path programs. Enjoy a flexible and often remote schedule, and get international exposure to world-renowned brands. Be a part of agile teams and performance evaluations, and participate in digital innovation through Product Labs and Salesforce Awards.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to join OSF for a bright and creative future. Do you want to apply your technical architecture experience to top B2B software? Build and design complex ecommerce solutions that support industry leading brands like L'Oreal, Geox, Marmot, Sony Australia, and others. If this matches your skills, OSF needs you as a Solution Architect in Japan.
- Architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce solutions across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements.
- Work with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
- Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions.
- Experience implementing REST web services.
- Strong OO foundation.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Strong documentation skills.
- BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 5+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Fluency in English.
- Native Japanese skills.