OSF Digital entrusts people and technology to make a difference in the cloud computing industry. Be a part of ONE team that is seamless and unified, where the great minds think alike to participate with Original, Simple, and Fabulous ideas. Winning Fast Company’s Best Workplace for Innovators Award, we are driven by our desire for creative solutions. Accelerate your own professional growth through Fast Track, Certifications, and Career Path programs. Enjoy a flexible and often remote schedule, and get international exposure to world-renowned brands. Be a part of agile teams and performance evaluations, and participate in digital innovation through Product Labs and Salesforce Awards.
Consider joining OSF for a bright and creative future. Are you eager to develop dynamic ecommerce web experiences based on the latest digital trends? If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for the role of Salesforce Commerce Cloud Full-Stack Developer in France or Spain.
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web experiences;
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom applications following the latest industry standards and best practices;
- Develop high performance eCommerce experiences considering the latest digital trends;
- Apply technical skills in both front and back-end environment;
- Change/adapt code according to specifications;
- Take part in peer code review sessions;
- Actively participate and contribute to periodical team meetings with other developers, QA, PM and BA.
- Ideally, previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations
- Good knowledge of the architecture of Salesforce Commerce Cloud applications
- Experience in working with platform specific API’s: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script API and Salesforce Commerce Cloud OCAPI
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems using SOAP/ REST Web Services
- Knowledge of Node.JS and React or Vue, tools like Webpack or Yarn would be a plus
- Experience with MVC and architecture
- Good knowledge of Github and Github actions would be a plus
- Fluency in English