If you live and breathe all things paid media, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our paid media strategies. This person will be responsible for the development, launch and analysis of a high volume of paid media campaigns. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing, and can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our campaigns. This is a global and highly collaborative role and you will be a part of the global Corporate & Branding team.
As a PPC Specialist, you WILL:
- Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for our global campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the company’s goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to business goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet campaign goals.
As a PPC Specialist, you ARE:
- Passionate about Search and internet marketing.
- Driven by an outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Paying attention to detail and have the ability to effectively multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Able to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Eager to learn new industries and new business types quickly.
- Self-motivated and autonomous.
- An analytical person, organized, with great project management and time management skills.
To become our PPC Specialist, you need to be:
At OSF, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate and support them for the benefit of our employees and our community.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC), working on B2B campaigns.
- Experienced with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experienced in working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Highly knowledgeable in a variety of digital tools including Google Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely, WordPress, and SEMrush among others.
- Proficient in managing moderate to large scale PPC campaigns in a variety of different business verticals.
- Preferably certified on AdWords / Bing.
- Proficient in spoken and written English capabilities.
- Experienced in optimizing landing pages along with performing A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Someone with significant experience in global and local paid media strategies.