We are looking for an Online Community Specialist with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” our services and products by providing support to current and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate is a great storyteller and communicator who will help us develop content that converts, and gradually achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a global and highly collaborative role. You will be a part of the Corporate & Branding global team, reporting directly to the Global Brand & Content Director and will work with the Content, Sales, Events, Marketing, Employer Branding and Product teams.
As an Online Community Specialist, you WILL:
- Create and execute social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules, through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action and drive pipeline.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in social media messages by working with various company department members, including digital, product development, events, and brand management.
- Grow and expand the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, as well as focus on increasing the presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Research and monitor the activity of company’s competitors with the use of social media listening tool(s).
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Report on pipeline and revenue realized from all social media channels, campaigns and initiatives.
As an Online Community Specialist, you ARE:
- A native English speaker with exceptional written abilities and attention to detail.
- Someone who has proven experience with B2B communications and has a minimum of five years as a social media specialist/manager or online community specialist/manager, preferably in the tech industry.
- Able to identify the key message for every topic that goes online, and apply your storytelling and writing skills to create engaging content.
- A standout idea generator, with excellent communication and written, verbal and interpersonal skills to interact with a global intercultural team.
- Someone with exceptional consulting, editing (photo/video/text), and presentation skills.
- A marketer with proven social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Organized and self-driven.
- Highly creative, collaborative, and able to work quickly and independently to complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Able to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
As an OSF employee, you will ENJOY:
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
- The chance to work with leading international companies
- A competitive medical plan