We are looking for a great storyteller and communicator to help us develop content that converts into Won Revenue. You will work to understand business goals and client needs, then help plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together. Your goal will be helping the sales department deliver the right content to prospects, clients and partners. Every client is unique, and you will be the person who will identify their pain points and develop sales presentations that will engage and convert.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in creating compelling sales content for both hard and soft sell, as well as cross and up sell, with a minimum of five years’ experience writing B2B marketing and/or sales content for a technology company. You should have exceptional writing skills and a portfolio that would be a natural match to our line of business, to be able to distill complex technical information into easy-to-digest copy that engages, entertains and inspires the intended audience.
This is a global and highly collaborative role. You will be a part of the Corporate & Branding global team, reporting directly to the Global Brand & Content Director and will work with the Content, Sales, Pre-sales, Marketing and Product teams.
As a Content Writer, you WILL:
- Write, proofread and edit a wide variety of sales-related content assets, such as sales pitches, RFP responses, communication to partners, responses to clients and prospects.
- Work with available assets in our content library to put together sales presentations.
- Respond in real time to North American sales requests, as well as provide support to sales representatives working on different time zones in a timely manner.
- Interview sales reps on new wins and develop customer content by emphasizing on the unique business challenges the client was facing, and the solution that OSF provided.
- Participate in briefing and debriefing calls with the sales, pre-sales and account management teams.
- Monitor competitors and collaborate with the research team to develop valuable differentiators and battle cards.
- Collaborate with research and sales teams in building personas for a better understanding of the target audience. This includes interviews with current clients.
- Share insights to the marketing team and contribute to improving the company’s voice and the go-to-market strategy.
- Create procedures, templates, and a library of re-usable content that will speed up the delivery of sales materials.
- Perform regular content gap analysis to help determine what new sales content is needed.
As a Content Writer, you ARE:
- A native English speaker with exceptional written abilities and attention to detail.
- A standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Someone who has proven experience with B2B communications and has a minimum of five years as a copywriter or proposal writer, preferably in the tech industry.
- Able to gather key business and user insights, and apply your strategic planning skills to create engaging sales content that would convert.
- Able to interview and research to develop company differentiators and USPs that align with the company’s business goals and our client’s unique requirements.
- Someone with previous experience working closely with sales teams.
- Highly creative, collaborative, and able to work quickly and independently to complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable with performance being evaluated in pipeline generated and won revenue.
As an OSF employee, you will ENJOY:
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
- The chance to work with leading international companies
- A competitive medical plan