In this role, you will:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Controller’s attention.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Offer support, coordinate, and delegate financial responsibilities to accounting teams.
- Coordinate and assist Controller with conducting audits.
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Handle multiple projects from start to finish, independently, and as a member of a team, in a supportive learning environment.
- Communicate directly with key stakeholders to understand business and operational challenges and provide analytical support and insight.
- Ensure the production of the highest quality product, while exceeding expectations with respect to professionalism and expediency.
- Providing ad-hoc support to other Corporate Finance initiatives or cross-functional projects.
- Provide additional analysis support as requested by management.
- Uphold OSF Digital’s Core Values and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- 3-5+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA designation or CPA candidate preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Demonstrated technological aptitude highly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects.
- Periodic travel of up to 10% may be required.
OSF Digital offers a very competitive total compensation package including base salary + bonus, health insurance, dental benefits, 401k match, time off benefits, and more.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact the Human Resources department if you have a disability and need reasonable accommodation with any part the application process. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
OSF Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.